Translate

الأحد، 27 ديسمبر 2020

My top 5 phones of 2020 – Victor


Being knee-deep in the mobile industry on a daily basis is undoubtedly a dream job for me. For it lets me experience the latest and greatest tech. However, while far from complaining, there are certain aspects of my job I find a bit annoying. For a few years we've seen an avalanche of nearly-identical, bland handsets flooding the market, with an impossibly short turnover. I frankly hate that this is the state that a big chunk of the glorious smartphone industry is in. So, in order for a phone to make my personal top list it needs a purpose and clear goal - in other words a reason for...

December 27, 2020 at 12:21PMvia GSMArena.com - Latest articles https://ift.tt/3nNtaCa

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Android 15 now seeding to Google Pixels

The mass rollout of Android 15 is now underway and as usual Google’s own Pixel phones are first in line for the big update. You’ll need a ...